Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finally a decent night

Saturday totally made up for Friday. I got a decent section so my sales were pretty good. Walked out with 18% of my sales after tipout. I did get stiffed, however. Fucking pricks. I got the dumb bitch her own special salad that she made up by getting one of our signature salads with fifty million modifications. But aparently that wasnt good enough. Oh well... And of course I had the stragglers who come in 30 minutes before close and run me ragged. Ahh- Canadians ;) At least they tipped me 15% on their $100 tab. Honestly I wasnt expecting more than a $5, as is usually the case with that segment of the population, if you get my drift.

Which brings us to today. Fucking boring and lame to say the least. I walked with 17% after tipout but my sales were low even though my legs were telling me otherwise. I just had one of those afternoons where you think your food sales are higher than they actually are. But I picked this shift up, so it's almost like free money, in a sense. But not really, lol. Anyway..........more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment