Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i fucking hate my job

It really frustrates me when people who have been there less time than me and who don't work nearly as hard get a better schedule than me. So today I went in at 3 to make $42 in five hours. The hostesses share a brain between the ten of them so I wasnt getting sat as much as i should. They decided today to just screw over the 3 and 4 o clock servers. When the 5 o clocks come in, they are to be sat right away, and then the rotation starts back at the top with the threes then the fours, THEN the fives get their second table----AFTER we go through the list and get back to them at the bottom. The hostesses thought they would "catch them up" meaning they were only seating the fives for three rounds. I went over there and gave them hell and theyre telling me to "calm down". NO, YOU SPACY LITTLE FUCK, I WILL NOT CALM DOWN BECAUSE YOUR STUPIDITY IS CAUSING ME TO LOSE MONEY and IM ALREADY TWO MONTHS BEHIND ON SOME OF MY BILLS!! It wouldnt be a big deal if I was 17 like them and had mommy and daddy to pay for everything. Then I wouldn't care so much. But when we are dead and have eight people on, it's impossible to make money. And when a server who JUST GOT THERE has had the same amount of tables as me who came in two hours before them---I GET PISSED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment