Sunday, May 10, 2009

How is that right?

Mother's Day was actually better than I had hoped. And way better than any other Sunday for the past few months. I only walked out with 15% of my sales after a 2% tipout, but that's typical for a Sunday which seems to bring out the cheap-asses. And the trash. But whatever, today my gripe is with anther server and the GM. ( go figure, lol ) We were dead when I first got there. Bunch of us were in at 12:30, and at about 1:30 everyone that got there at 12:30 had only had one table each. So we're all bored and wondering why we need eleven servers for this shit, you know-- the usual crap that goes on before we get hit hard with the trash. But one server in particular (CONSTANTLY bitching- you know the type) is being very vocal about the fact she has only one table and BLAH BLAH BLAH. I tune her out. Apparently the GM doesn't tune her out. Constant Bitcher goes to the GM with her concern about the fact that shes been there an hour with one table. YEAH-- ALL THE 12:30 SERVERS HAD ONLY HAD A TABLE EACH!! NOT JUST YOU, BITCHER!!!!!!! So anywho the GM tells the hostess to seat Bitcher the next people that walk in. Skipping over me and another server. Nice, huh? I wound up with more sales than bitcher, so it obviously didn't REALLY matter, but its just the fact that the GM had no regard for the other ten servers on the floor.
As if crying and getting her way wasnt enough-- bitcher needed to show the other servers another example of favoritism by the managers towards her. She got stiffed. You'd think it was her first day or the first time she was stiffed. She was literally almost in tears. Every time I walked past her she was bitching about it. $65 dollar bill, stiffed. It happens. Anyway one manager said he'd buy her dinner cuz he felt bad. His manager card would buy it, not really him. I think it's wrong how she just bitches and complains and gets her way. Bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment